Monday, September 1, 2008

I'D LIKE TO THANK....



* The group wearing flourescent "Happy Runner" shirts
* My 6'4" pacer
* Novartis Consumer Health, Inc. for my enhanced performance supplement
* The guy wearing "Pain is WEAKNESS LEAVING the Body"
* Our new friend, Wendy, for her Wisdom...when going uphill "only look 10 feet in front of you"
* Dr. Swayze for bilateral arthroscopy and showing me proper form. I'm sorry Doc, but I couldn't resist returning to running despite Dr. orders
* Liquid gold aka liquid chondroitin glucosamine
* My MP3 player containing: Daughtry, Heart, Destiny's Child, Madonna w/ Justin Timberlake, LeAnne Womack, Club Nuveau.....
* The girl wearing "It's not that BAD"
* Jordin Sparks for the National Anthem, Freeze (see my playlist), and a fun FREE concert!
* My Sister-in-law, Katy. I love ya'! We are going to rock the half marathon!
* My family (and Katy's) for coming down and being at the Finish Line
* My Heavenly Father for a strong healthy little body.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK GIRL!!! I am soooo happy that your knees didn't give you fits! I am so excited that you loved it so much!

Tori Bennett said...

You look awesome! I look forward to seeing the half marathon pictures!

KatSpy said...

Yea. I too look forward to seeing those half marathon pics. ;o)