Braves Tickets: $FREE?
Braves Spirit Wear and Treats: $35
Dinner at QT: $20
Ice Cream at Turner Stadium: $8
Gas for the Excursion to drive Downtown: (gulp)$45
Annual Braves Game where Rett was caught dancing on The Cam, Shea showed off her fashion sense, Asa coincidentally sat with his classmate, Wyatt, and Ivy learned the tomahawk chop: PRICELESS!
6 comments:
I think rusty's hair is waving at me???
We never experienced the Braves while we lived there.
Looks like fun!
What a fun post. It looks like you all had a great time. I love hitting the ballgames with the kids. I love to watch their faces get excited over the whole ballgame experience. I bet Rhett cut a mean rug on the big screen dancing. She always looks adorable. Asa always has a great time. Ivy, well she is just to cute.
How fun!
Is QT a gas station?
I can't believe you ate at at GAS station.
Yes. QT is a gas station and my family LOVES it! I'm not as fond, but Rusty has converted the kids. They have hot dogs, but the family really loves their taquitos. It eludes me, but since I'm the minority, I try to find something worthwhile. They have these New Hotzi Sandwiches I might actually try. Crazy. I know.
Post a Comment