Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall Harvest


I had noticed a vine growing where last year's feeble attempt of a garden was. Last week, Rusty was killing crabgrass and noticed the vine had produced a vegetable, a cucumber to be exact! Mmmmmmmmmmm. Ivy and I love a good cucumber with some yummy tomatoes and a little Italian dressing. Mmmmmmmmm

3 comments:

Renee said...

This is from last years garden?? Wow what a bonus!! Taylor and I love cucumbers too!!!

Karina Rigtrup said...

I agreee...mmmmmmmmmmm! Try a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar...mmmmmmm!

Sarah Young said...

Okay, that's three people now I know who haven't even tried to grow stuff and they grew stuff. Curses to my black thumb, I can't even grow when I do try! Argh! (Okay, if by try you mean I actually have to water it then no I don't try... but I mentally will things to grow, does that count!? :)