
Two years ago, Rett came to us and said he wanted to play LaCrosse. After doing some research, I found it to be a rather expensive sport and told him he'd have to wait until fall when registration was half the cost. Fall came and Rett remembered what I said. I told him that if he would commit to 2 years (signed contract even), we would, in return, sign him up for LaX. We scoured the sports stores (new and used), shopped online, and got him 'geared' up with helmet, pads, gloves, and stick (a few weeks in, we had to buy another stick so we could play 'catch' with him).
Fast forward 2 years later......
We've purchased 4 sticks, Rett has played 4 seasons as Midi, Attack, and recently Goalie, Shea and Asa are starting to talk about playing LaX, and Sunday, We were told Rett was nominated for AllStars. We are so proud of him and excited to play through the summer! "We honor the game!"
No comments:
Post a Comment