Last week was Shea's 3rd violin recital and it was the best yet.
Perhaps it was because her teacher picked a beautiful religious number, When I Survey (pardon the clicking of the overworked camera :D), which Shea and her teacher, Mrs. Nord, performed a duet while I accompanied (I always get extra nervous accompanying my daughter).
I may be partial, but it was absolutely beautiful!
Perhaps it was her grandparents driving the distance to support Shea in addition to acting as photographer.
Perhaps it was sitting next to the doctor who delivered Shea because her daughter also takes violin from the same teacher.
Perhaps it was the variety of music by the young talented artists.
I conclude that all those reasons made for The Perfect Recital!
1 comment:
Oh, she's so grown up! I look at your little Ivy and think of Shea. That's about the age I remember her being.
Tell her to keep up her lessons. She will never regret it!
Post a Comment