Wednesday, May 6, 2009

UNDER 4.......


This is our final "under 4" day. I awoke thinking of all those warning labels and thought "Wow, I have had at least one child under 4 for the past 13+ years." No more babies...No more toddlers...just Preschool age and up...tomorrow Ivy turns 4! Rusty will take the day off, we'll take Ivy to lunch, our Build A Bear coupons will be redeemed, and the warning labels for "under 4" will no longer be applicable for the Spytribe. But today, I will take in having a 3 year old.

3 comments:

Sarah Young said...

I can NOT believe it's been four years!!! Holy cow, I remember when I first met you and Ivy was only a few months old! That is so crazy! The Young Crew wishes Ivy a very, very Happy Birthday! :)

Karina Rigtrup said...

Oh my! You are 3 years ahead of me but I totally understand!!!

The Ellsworth Gang said...

Happy Happy Birthday to Ms Ivy! So love that girl!!! :-)