6:35 PM Arrive at the ER
6:57 PM Poor elderly lady in waiting room is having severe abdominal pain and vomits
7:24 PM Preliminary evaluation - 54.5#
8:01 PM Moved from Waiting Room to Private Room, socks for Asa's barefeet, meet N.P. Roger and Ms. Beverly
8:10 PM Roger discovers GREEN silly putty remnants from DECEMBER. Roger was sure Asa had tubes. ;o) Back to the ENT
8:20 PM Xray while mom fills out paperwork
8:38 PM C.T. scan of head/eyes. Nice bruiser
9:08 PM Stitches finally. 8 in left forearm + 4 in left pinky = 12 total!
9:34 PM Humpty Dumpty aka Asa put back together again :)
9:59 PM Wait! We missed one last scrape for evaluation by NP Roger
10:05PM Discharge and Good Bye to all our new friends.
We have more detailed photos for not so faint of heart. ;)
We are thankful it wasn't more severe.
3 comments:
Wow, four hours in and out.....not too bad for the ER.
That looks like a nasty cut...it gave me the shivers. I am the faint of heart, so that was enough for me.
I'm so glad he is okay and is doing well. Scary stuff
Ain't motherhood grand?! I'm glad your little daredevil escaped any life threatening injury! :)
I am just glad that he is oK, I have a feeling we alley's will be seeing a lot of the ER as well! Way to go Asa, now you have some more cool stories!!!
Post a Comment