Shea begins her umpteenth injustice in 15 minutes. We're running low on honey. I didn't have time or patience to watch it slowly cascade down the inside of the bear then drizzle over the corn flakes. My children are unaware there is another (traditional) way to 'sweeten' up cereal which is what they get this rushed morning. I'm not ready to reveal that to them. I can only imagine the 'highs' that would ensue if I let that one out of the bag. So Shea follows up her claim with, "I can't help it if my taste buds don't like it." BAH Ha Ha Ha.....I exit to grab the camera for a great blogging moment and Shea exits, under the table, so as not to be caught on film.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
BUT MOM........IT''S NOT FAIR.....
Shea begins her umpteenth injustice in 15 minutes. We're running low on honey. I didn't have time or patience to watch it slowly cascade down the inside of the bear then drizzle over the corn flakes. My children are unaware there is another (traditional) way to 'sweeten' up cereal which is what they get this rushed morning. I'm not ready to reveal that to them. I can only imagine the 'highs' that would ensue if I let that one out of the bag. So Shea follows up her claim with, "I can't help it if my taste buds don't like it." BAH Ha Ha Ha.....I exit to grab the camera for a great blogging moment and Shea exits, under the table, so as not to be caught on film.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it!
I'm with you! I remember just scraping the sugar off the bottom of my breakfast bowl as a kid. Sick. We don't even have a sugar bowl in our house. I don't need my kids any more ramped up than they already are! :)
I had explain your cryptic remarks to my kids. I guess I am not Gra-nola's daughter, we have sugar on our cereal.
Post a Comment