Monday, February 16, 2009

MY TWIN



It's been very apparent that Ivy is my look alike and here is more proof. My Brother, Danny (blondie in the pic), found a bunch of slides spilled around my Grandma's vacated dairy home. He gathered them up and has been scanning them in. I saw this and was, once again, amazed by the uncanny resemblance. The elder in braids is my sister, Amy. This is where I grew up in Harvest Valley, Arizona. My parents still live near there on what my mom affectionately calls Paradise Island. I love taking a good walk down memory lane.

4 comments:

valiantlynn said...

Kathleen, she is soooo adorable!

Sarah Young said...

I thought the same thing on your facebook profile pic of how much Ivy looked like you! What a lucky little girl!

Stella said...

You two do look a lot a like!! my mom was such a goof-ball! Loved uncle Danny's Pants!!

Stella said...

You two do look a lot a like. My mom was and still is a goof-ball. Love Uncle Danny's pants!