Rusty has been working on our treehouse for years and January marked phase 2 of the "Treehouse." He's been wanting to add the second level of it, but I was so nervous. Not so much now there are rungs. Yes, it needs a coat of stain, but between rain, drying out time, Saturdays filled with activities...well, we just haven't got to it. But soon. Perhaps this Spring. There is some talk of a crow's nest. Not sure that will pass the MARC (Mom's Architectual Review Committee).
3 comments:
That is awesome...but aren't the kids suppose to be building that and not daddy:) Then again I guess the tree houses we made never looked that good!
that is treehouse is sweet! i hope your kids do of course realize they have the ultimate childhood! :)
My kids love that treehouse. I can only imagine it with another story.
Post a Comment