Saturday, April 19, 2008

Where does the time go?


One thing weighing on my mind lately is Ivy Marie's 3rd birthday. I can't believe she's almost 3! She loves when someone has a birthday and often mentions something about "Ivy's Birthday?" What a 3 years it has been. I was more nervous to become a mother of 4 than a mother of 1 because I knew what was entailed. What I didn't know was how amazing this little gal would be. From her gorgeous brown hair and blue eyes to her little giggle, she has stolen all our hearts. As I watch her, I wonder if she is what I once was. My parents have said that I was their happiest child. She is definitely happy. Occasional bouts of OCD make me wonder if I showed tell tell signs of OCD as a child...Anywho, she is a delight well worth the anxiety that prefaced her arrival to our family 3 years ago.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Ivy is such a cute little bug. Time flies by way to fast, especially when it is your baby. I know that you cherish every moment you have though. That is a cute pic of her.