Who would've thought this is were we'd be the end of 2009. I'm fourth of five children and now we're all grown up. The silver lining to my grandma's passing was that we, all 5 children, were together for some quality time. I can't recall the last time that occurred. Honestly. There have been some brief gatherings, but not really any sustained time. My grandma gave us that and it was fun with lots of laughter. Sunday following the funeral, we ALL went to our old home ward, we were ALL there for our family Christmas party, and it was delightful. (A big thanks to my sister-in-law for making sure we got a picture of us all.)
2 comments:
No problem!! I LOVE this picture! I'm soooo glad we captured it! Definitely a photo to frame! :)
My Grandma passed away just over a year ago. Our entire family...all the cousins...everyone, got together for her funeral. It was wonderful to see cousins I grew up with but haven't seen in years. It was a sad reason to get together, but I am so glad to have had that time with them. I'm glad it was lovely for you.
Post a Comment