Thursday, April 2, 2009

YOU MIGHT RECALL....


....a year ago I blogged about my fondness for April Fool's. Well this year I caught the pranking bug and got Rusty and the children. I even did dinner: 'cupcakes', 'grilled cheese', and beans. The cupcakes were meat loaf with blue colored potatoes while the grilled cheese was frosted pound cake. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. It was a fun filled day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathleen you are so funny! That is awesome, I wasn't even aware it was april fools day. Your awesome!

Cannegieter said...

What a great idea!!!

amy said...

You are too fun!!!I did nothing this year :( BOO

Sarah Young said...

You clever girl you! We didn't do anything for April Fools! I'll have to consult you for some good pranks next year!

amy said...

How fun! I am so lame, I did nothing this year - last year I moved the clocks up an hour! :)