Grandpa & Grandma Speidel invited us down to Crystal River, FL where they are 'hibernating'. We would be just a few short hours from them after Cumberland Island so we accepted their invitation and made some great memories.
We spent our time canoeing, swimming with manatee (cue Veggietales...."Barbara Manatee, Manatee, Manatee...You are the one for me, one for me, one for me...), playing on a great playground, consumming yummy turkey, and playing shuffleboard and darts.
Even after swimming with the manatee, Rett and Asa couldn't get enough petting of these docile creatures.
I don't think Ivy can take a bad picture.
Shea was a great subject that day!
Rusty and his Dad are young at heart. They had to hop on the swings just like the children.
I have so much to be thankful for!
2 comments:
That is so cool! My kids would totally love swimming with the Manatees.
How great...a WARM Thanksgiving! What a great trip! That is SO cool ya'll got to pet the manitees! I've always wanted to do that!
Post a Comment