Friday, December 19, 2008

ASAISMS


An Asaism is a funny, unexpected remark from our 7 year old. The kid is just naturally HILARIOUS!

So today's Asaism came while Rusty and I were smoochin' in the office. Asa entered and decided to make it a threesome...kind of. He did NOT hesistate to come right up to his lip locked parents and give them a big ole' group hug. We paused and told him to beat it (but in a nicer way). His Asaism? "That's okay. I'm not looking at you." Rusty and I just looked at each other, said "Asaism," then busted up. Our passionate moment had been ungrudgingly interrupted and dissolved thanks to ASA.

2 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Kids you just gotta love em:)

MarcomsMadness said...

That is sooo funny! We've totally been there too...Our youngest, Bradley always says, "not around the kids!!!" so funny! Hey, I think it's great they catch you "smoochin", that way they know how much you love each other!