Monday, October 6, 2008

TAGGED


Okay LORA...here we go. ;o)
1. I was voted wittiest in my senior class. I don't believe I was funny, but I do believe I was: spaztic, clumsy, and an airhead.

2. I broke my leg when I was 6 and was laid up in traction for SIX WEEKS! No cast just traction, THEN crutches for like 6 MORE weeks! Great memories....

3. I'm a granola girl. I love the simplicity of nature and would not mind a bit living there. Mountain house over beach house baby.....

4. I have a phone phobia.

5. I get bored with my life and relish best in change. The learning curve is my friend.

6. I'm retarded...I do things slower than most people (I think I have trouble focusing...is that ADD?)

7. I miss my "environmental terrorists" aka goats (kinda') & chickens.

Tag Sarah Y, Katy (welcome aboard...I saved Tracy and Stella for you ;o)), Maci, Joele (tell Jeni to get blogging), Sara S, Tori, Angie

3 comments:

Sarah Young said...

Okay girl , I'm on it! Your weird facts sound a lot like me! Minus broken legs and ever being voted anything in high school! :)

The Blocksom Family said...

Okay, so the tagging stopped here. I didn't realize what you meant when you said tagged! :) I tagged everyone who has already been tagged. :) Oh Well! It is funny to read all the dirt on everyone.

Joele and Matt said...

I did it! Funny I was voted wittiest too and can't figure out why I was:) I tried to talk Jeni into this blogging world and she is just not having it. Don't worry, I'll keep it up. Told her to at least get a Facebook.