Saturday, October 25, 2008

I've found a cure for the common cold...

I caught a cold while in Vegas and fought it all week. Then yesterday I...
Went to the Fabulous Fox Theatre for the First time
PLUS for the First time saw...


PLUS this morning ran my First Half Marathon

EQUALS No more Cold!
My love and gratitude go out to...

AND

(Dawn, Stephanie, Camille, & Katy)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the book Wicked about 4 years ago. I can't wait for July - It comes to PHX! Stella & I LOVE the soundtrack. I am Wicked GREEN with envy.
PS YOU ROCK with the MARATHON

Cannegieter said...

Way to go Kathleen!!! You're amazing!

Tori Bennett said...

Did you LOVE it?! I can't wait to take Megan when it comes to SLC.

Congrats on the 1/2 marathon. You are super woman!

Joele and Matt said...

Wow a 1/2 marathon! Great job!

Sarah Young said...

WAHOO FOR YOU!!! On so many levels! Getaways with the hubby, plays, half-marathons! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kathleen, you rock girl!!!