Shea started the violin about 10 months ago and we are enjoying her new found talent. We hope she continues for a long time. It has brought out my violin from 25 years ago and spurred my interest, as well as broadened my love of the violin. For instance, there is the fantastically talented, "hip hop violinst", Miri Ben-Ari. But my favorite is crazy fun violinist, Alex Depue (click on "FAVORITE WEBSITES" to the right) to name some of the more renowned....I never would of imagined the possibilities on a classical instrument.
2 comments:
What talent!!! Wow!
Justin and I went to a Jim Brickman concert in December and he had the most amazing fiddler (he said violinist was too fancy schmancy for him!) touring with him! I wish I remembered his name, he was awesome! In fact we liked the fiddle guy even better than Jim Brickman!
Post a Comment