Sunday, June 15, 2008

Whatta' weekend


We had a jam packed weekend. Not only did we celebrate father's day, but we also celebrated 17 years of pure blissful marriage! We are quite proud of ourselves. ;o) Rusty says we've had our license for a year now, next year we'll be able to vote. I caught on and said "So when we celebrate our 21st, can we drink?" hehe. We had a great evening. I looked around ATL for some great entertainment, couldn't find much. What seemed appealing was the Punchline. We are usually wary of comedians because you don't know if you're going to pay for something funny, then have to walk out because it quickly became lewd and offensive. Well punchline had this guy named Henry Cho He turned out to be awesome! We laughed and laughed. I highly recommend him. Totally safe and in the fall you'll be able to catch him on primetime. Following some good entertainment, I introduced Rusty to The Container Store. Being anal and a neat freak, he LOVED The Container Store. I can't wait to take him back! ;o) We followed shopping up with good eats at The Cheesecake Factory. We even got to go around in Rusty's fun 'date' car. And our little darlings didn't even call to bother us. It was a perfect evening.

2 comments:

Sarah Young said...

How fun! Kathleen, I must say that is quite the frilly wedding gown you have there! I think I need a close up shot! I'm glad that you and Rusty had such a fun date night for your anniversary! I've never been to the Container Store, but I have a feeling I could REALLY go hog wild in there! :)

Renee said...

It sounds like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary!!! I have heard Henry Cho before on TV and he is very funny.