In no particular order....
1. Shea's 1st violin recital - fabulous - Dad hears her potential and has said she could continue through the summer.
2. Zumba with Sumha
3. Asa playing his final tournament games
4. Rett hanging out with his friends in the man cave
5. Painting Shea & Ivys' room BRIGHT orange
6. Shea and Rusty's Daddy daughter date
7. Mountain biking with Rusty, Dan, and Katy (& having good friends who'll watch your child at a moments notice - thanks Sarah)
8. Rett cleaning the bathroom toilet to a T
9. Double Date with DK listening to Loose Shoes and watching Big Al on the harmonica
10. Discovering Twilight
11. Finally getting new tires for my gas guzzler (after 3 failed attempts)
12. Helping Ivy run the bases at end of season baseball party
13. Asa's crazy grooves
1 comment:
Hey, I like the highlights! I might have to do that some time!
P.S. Nothing better than a boy cleaning the bathroom to a T. I tell you that's a thing of beauty! :)
Post a Comment