Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Freckles
Okay. The nitty gritty is that I REALLY like Natasha Bedingfield (sister of Daniel..."I gotta get through this."). I had her last album and LOOOOVED it. So I've been curious if her new album would be equally enjoyable and it is. Put a good word into the Father of my children (for Mother's day). He accidentally left the Amazon thingy open so I discovered one of my May 11th gifts. Woohoo! Anywho, I saw this song called "Freckles" so I had to click on it because, as you all know, we are the freckle family. Well once again...Natasha has done herself proud. It rocks (pardon the pun). Click on it below and you will see what I mean. We now have a theme song for our family. ;o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just listened to her new song. I loved it. I don't like all of her songs, but a few of them I love.
I just have to coment on the cake you made for Sarah...girl you are talented that is the cutest cake I think I have ever scene! Very impressed!!!
Post a Comment