Thursday, March 20, 2008
More (or less) of me...
So here I go again. A little about me...When I added the subtitle, I thought, "Hey. That is something others may not know about me." Go back about 30 years and ask me, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I would reply, "A clown. Clowns make others happy." So when I prepared to go to college, my mom made me a clown costume. I used it a few times...Halloween, singing Happy Birthday to my roommate's brother, visiting a little boy in the hospital. It was years later that I wore it for Halloween with my first born. Then I learned to make silly balloon shapes. I added a new dimension to the costume and was able to make others happy. It doesn't fit as well, the elastic needs replacing, but I think I may have to pull it out and use it in the near future...to make my children a little happier than they already are. I'm sure it will bring me cheer also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I FOUND YOU!!
I'm so glad you blogging. I love this way of keeping up with friends. I think Karina has us beat with her frequent updates! I will keep checking up on you!
Tori
Ha! Tori beat me. I was going to say I FOUND YOU!! Keep up the blogging it's such a great way to stay in touch. The reason I update so much is because I can hardly leave the house because of the prego pains, I have nothing better to do!
Karina
You are so funny I have never known anyone who wanted to be a clown! Glad to known you girl!
Girl you crack me up! You are a little ray of sunshine everywhere you go though, so I can totally picture kiddy Kathleen saying "I want to be a clown when I grow up!" Too funny!
Post a Comment