
Okay. So I didn't fall into a black hole, but with the lapse from when I opened this blog to now, well it's obviously been awhile. So we're back in the game. I have to thank ALL my friends who have inspired me. I was thinking yesterday, how blessed I am to have truly high caliber people in my life. If you're reading this, you are one of those people. Thank you.
So did I mention I have been a mom for over a decade? 12 years this week to be exact. Rettman has an airsoft party this evening. We're following up with tinfoil dinners over an......oven (to ensure they get done just right), but we'll have a bonfire (weather permitting), a cookie cake, and a movie. He's asking for our edited Black Hawk Down. I have a child who can actually view the same movies we enjoy? That is a new sensation. A couple of weeks ago, he watched Sixth Sense with Dad and cousins and LOVED it! This will take some getting used to.
So did I mention I have been a mom for over a decade? 12 years this week to be exact. Rettman has an airsoft party this evening. We're following up with tinfoil dinners over an......oven (to ensure they get done just right), but we'll have a bonfire (weather permitting), a cookie cake, and a movie. He's asking for our edited Black Hawk Down. I have a child who can actually view the same movies we enjoy? That is a new sensation. A couple of weeks ago, he watched Sixth Sense with Dad and cousins and LOVED it! This will take some getting used to.
No comments:
Post a Comment