Friday, March 11, 2011

THIS IS...

This is the Babe who helped me figure out what I want to be when I grow up...A Mom!

This is the Toddler who screamed at swim lessons and vaccuums

This is the little boy who asked to go to the zoo. We promised him a trip to the National zoo, but forgot to inform him it would be a 10 hour drive.
This is the brother who wanted "10 plus 6 siblings" to hug and kiss.
This is the boy who's heart constantly yearns for truth and righteousness



This is the young man who can now drive our cars (with assistance)



Happy Birthday Rett!

1 comment:

Tori Bennett said...

I can't believe he is that old! I didn't realize he was so close in age to my Megan. Wow. It will be really nice. I have loved having an extra driver to help out. She doesn't have her own wheels yet, but it is a wonderful thing to send her to pick up kids, groceries items or the Redbox! :)