Friday, September 4, 2009

Dream come true


Last year I went to Wicked. Rusty and I considered giving his ticket to Shea, but I wanted to experience it with him first so he obliged. But after seeing it, I so wanted to go again, with Shea. When my sister told me she was planning to see it with her daugther when it came to AZ, I began to dream. When I get something in my head, I will find a way. I found a way. Shea & I traveled to AZ, met up with my mom, sisters, and daugthers and away we went to Wicked! They had the same G-Linda which made it so wonderful! I savored it as much or more as the first time at the Fox! Watching the joy on Shea's face was priceless.

After Wicked, we went to a sleepover at Great Grandma Beals! That was icing on the cake. She was so excited she waited up for us, then kept talking from her bed. The next morning she was up bright and early with Shea. Can you say two peas in a pod? We ate, played games, and visited. Then it was time to head out for lunch then back home to Georgia. Quick, but savored every moment. I look forward to another mother daughter getaway in the future. I'm so thankful for Rusty's support, and for Rett babysitting so we could do this. Now it's their turn. ;)

No comments: