Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Munster Family


So while Ivy vascilated between batgirl and Cute little Witchy Poo, Shea chose to be a vampiress, and Rett an......iduhno scary guy, Asa opted to be a vampire. Which is the EERIE conclusion. 6 Years ago, Rett was Dracula and Shea was Batgirl. There was no cohersion on my part for this. IT JUST HAPPENED! (start the twilight music) DOO DOO DOO DOO.........
BEFORE...
Halloween 2002 - Shea (batgirl), Asa (Robin), & Rett (Dracula)
FAST FORWARD 6 YEARS...

Halloween 2008 - Asa (Vampire), Ivy (Batgirl), & Shea (Vampiress),
BUT THAT'S NOT ALL...
Rusty dressed up in a creepy, rib cage bearin', robe touting, skull faced creepy guy and I lived out my dream of 3 years to be a Witch. With our makeup, we were unrecognizable.


It was another Candy Loaded, Fun Halloween Season!

6 comments:

Sarah Young said...

You guys really were unrecognizable! If I hadn't known it was Ivy sitting with you when I walked by, I totally wouldn't have known it was you! Y'all looked great all creeped out!

Anonymous said...

I want to see Rusty's rib cage.
Scary Family

Anonymous said...

I totally had to take a double take! I didn't know who you were until you spoke that is good! All the fam looked great way to go mom!

Joele and Matt said...

Kids looked great!!! Hope you had tons of fun:)

Tracy said...

Wow! You guys looked awesome! How fun. I can't believe Rusty cut his hair though...he didn't do it for halloween did he?

Tori Bennett said...

Cute family! I have to say, your little Shay looks just like you! That first picture you posted has Kathleen written all over it...and no, I don't mean in a witchy, Halloween way! She really looks like you!