Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 4th

This month is going way too fast. I feel as though this is our true last week of summer because next we will be 'gearing' up to go back to school. This month began with our annual 4th of July celebration at the Lake. Nearly every year, we spend it on the lake and finish the evening with fireworks. This year was no exception. We had more family on the lake this year because of the Hamilton reunion and we had a great time! I'm always impressed with how much fun we can cram into a small space of time. We boated, lounged, ate, slung water balloons, ate, watched fireworkes, ate, auctioned, rode the restored go cart, 4 wheelin'.... All within' a 48 hour period.

Hamilton Reunion 2008 at Lake Arrowhead
Uncle Randy recreating memories on the restored go cart
Slinging Waterballoons per Big Al, Rusty, & Danny
King of the Mountain ~ Tubing Style ~ Steven, Jared on top of Grant, & Rett

2 comments:

Tori Bennett said...

Hey! Why didn't I get invited?! That looks like it was lots of fun. Glad you had a good holiday.

Renee said...

What a fun time. It is amazing how much stuff you can fit into a short amount of time. I sure did miss being around family for the 4th of July.